Construction Leadership Council
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) functions to cultivate the next generation of leaders in the Chicagoland construction industry. The roster consists of over 300 dedicated, talented young professionals who have a desire to take advantage of all that the Chicagoland AGC chapter has to offer.
About the CLC
The CLC is open to young professionals employed by Chicagoland AGC member companies. CLC meetings and events are great opportunities for young professionals to network, exchange ideas, and engage in continuing education. At the same time, the CLC is a means by which future leaders are developed adding greater value to their companies and the industry.
The National CLC Leadership Development Conference
Join the industry's future leaders from across the country for engaging and enriching programming.
The CLC develops a variety of educational sessions, site tours, networking and philanthropic activities for the benefit of the group and AGC members at large:
- Networking provides a forum for young construction industry professionals to discuss pertinent issues and build relationships with other industry professionals
- Enables up-and-comers to become involved in the Chicagoland AGC and prepare for future leadership roles within the Association
- Professional development opportunities for CLC members results in an enhanced construction workforce throughout the Chicagoland area
- Promotes the construction industry through progressive and innovative programs directed at industry professionals, government agencies, private clientele and the community
- Provides a platform to encourage students to enter the construction field
- Gives back to the community through charitable events