ILLINOIS: Governor Pritzker's "Stay-at-Home" Executive Order
- View Executive Order here and visit section nine and 12 (h) for construction language.
- View City of Chicago Department of Building's notice on Construction deemed an essential infrastructure exception.
- DISCLAIMER: This is not to be construed as legal advice or a legal document. Contractors should read and understand the specifics of the orders that apply to your particular projects. It is difficult for a single standard letter to take all of the variations into proper account.
Posters for Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Economic Assistance Resources
Jobsite/Office Sanitization Resources
Member Company Resources
Open Occupational Health Clinics
Mental Health Resources
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and running water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Employers should adapt infection-control strategies based on a thorough hazard assessment, using appropriate combinations of engineering and administrative controls, safe work practices and personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent worker exposures.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible or disinfecting as needed (the same applies to the office area).
- Avoid sharing drinking containers.
- Evaluate and disinfect areas where your employees take breaks and eat their meals.
COVID-19 Related Webinars
Monday, March 23 - Wednesday, April 1, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CST
Forgot AGC of A Member Login? Click Here