Chicagoland AGC takes pride in recognizing and showcasing the dedication and work of projects by our members.
Our awards programs reflect our appreciation and our members' outstanding work throughout the year.
2022 Project of the Year Awards
2022 Project of the Year Award Recipients
Specialty Contractor Category
CNC Foundations, Inc.
New Construction Under $10 Million
MOOSEHEART ACTIVITY CENTER
R.C. Wegman Construction
New Construction Over $10 Million
320 SOUTH CANAL—UNION STATION
Clark Construction Group
Renovation Project Over $10 Million
PEPPER FAMILY WILDLIFE CENTER at LINCOLN PARK ZOO
- Excellence in Project Management & Field Supervision
- Excellence in Client Service
- Meeting the Challenge of a Difficult Job
- Innovative Construction Techniques & Materials
- Located in Chicagoland Area
- Completed between October 1 of Previous Year through September 30 of Current Year
- Entered by a CAGC Member in good standing