THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION'S REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EMPLOYERS OF 100+ INDIVIDUALS:
1.) All workers must be fully-vaccinated or tested for COVID-19 at least weekly; 2.) Employers must provide paid time-off for employees to get vaccinated and to recover from any side effects; 3.) Unvaccinated workers are required to wear a face covering.
Several resources are available to assist businesses comply with and implement the standard. These include:
Construction Industry Vaccine Information
EVERYONE 5+YEARS OLD IS ELIGIBLE FOR VACCINES | ILLINOIS
ALL ADULTS APPROVED FOR BOOSTERS BY FDA
- Vaccination sites are available throughout the State and the Chicagoland region.
There are numerous sites operated by local county and city governments, as well as private sites such as drug stores.
- Most all vaccination sites require you to register and to schedule an appointment via a website or a phone call.
- Visit the site(s) most convenient to you and schedule your appointment.
Some appointments for March 29th and beyond are available now, but many do not schedule sooner than 3 days before an available appointment time.
- Shop for an appointment by visiting individual sites or by using ZocDoc Appointment Scheduler here.
- UNION WORKERS: Visit the CFL COVID-19 Vaccination Site
Where to Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment: